Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Credit where it is due

Cobalt City Blues has a huge cast of characters. Keeping them distinct and individual was no small task, but it was made easier by my gifted collaborators who, in fact, created many of the characters which populate Cobalt City. Their creativity inspired my own creativity, driving me to give these characters voice. I could not have written this novel without them. So in all fairness to everyone involved, and as thanks for allowing me to give voice to their ideas, thus populating the city with individuals that you would want to read about, I present what I would like to name the creator roll call.

Wild Kat / Katherine Wilde – Kathleen Crowder
Knockabout / Edirin Okoloko – Andrew Warren
Worm Queen / Anna Lyta – Catherine Warren
Stardust / Jaccob Stevens (and his family) – Karl “Ed” Johnson
Doctor Shadow – Sean Mordaga
Velvet – Jennifer Fermon
Archon – Ian Hamilton
Gallows – Sean Hamilton


Thank you for making Cobalt City a much richer place to live.

No comments: