Friday, July 11, 2008

Science - it's good for you!

A high-ranking member of the fan-girl nation and loyal reader has just sent me some extensive notes on insects and their care and study. She got a bee in her bonnet and dug up some specifics that, had I done my homework earlier, should have added first time through.

I love when my writing makes people want to learn stuff!

So I'll be doing a chapter revision this weekend, and posting here when the reworked chapter goes live. Ah, the advantage of serializing content...the chance to make fixes before an expensive print run. :)

2 comments:

3CountyLaugh said...

Those crazy fangirls... totally got to watch out for them.

Tatterdemalion said...

...let's just say there's a degree of crazy that I tend to invite, nay, even encourage. It's kind of a requirement of being a fan-girl, I think.

And then there's the degree of fan-girl that boils the pet bunny.

The fan-girl in question tends towards the former. ;)