Sunday, November 06, 2005

NaNoWriMo Progress

NaNoWriMo Progress Meter

So this is the official meter. Not much time to write anything that isn't associated with Greetings From Buena Rosa now, but I'm sure there will be ample posts in December when I return to sanity. My novel? It is a noir south of the border mystery with a little masked vigilante influence. Think of it as a contemporary Touch of Evil, the Orson Wells movie released in 1958 which is widely considered the last true example of film noir. Only mine has a wise-cracking panda in it.



If you want to see a sample, seek me out on NaNoWriMo and do an author search for me. I can only post 10,000 words at a time there, so earlier chapters will be deleted as newer ones are finished.



-T

1 comment:

Tatterdemalion said...

Its a sad world we live in. That said, I'm definatly checking out the one with hip-hop lyrics. Gots to represent, knowz what I'm sayin?